Friday

Awesome



Nothing much to report I'm afraid. This is pretty awesome though, I thought that you'd like it. Don't look at it too long, it might give you some kind of fit.

I've been thinking about your dilemma. And my darling, this is what I think: if you're loving the festival circuit at the moment, maybe you should stick with it a bit longer? It's a pretty amazing experience and you'll be able to pick up a bunch of different skills et al. Also, it does tie you down less in terms of signing contracts and stuff, and you will be hanging with like-minded people social-wise. Of course, I will miss you horribly. But I'm beginning to be resigned to that (le sigh).

I say: while you're feeling it, you should do it.

love love my darling. 

1 comment:

  1. I had such a pang of missing you just now. I felt all teary! And you know I'm not big on the old boo hoo.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete