Thursday

Run away from private school with me

Hello my dear

Sorry so distracted yesterday.

Miss you lots, wish I was with you in NY, and hope that returning to Lee isn't too boring xxx

Anyways, I saw this and thought about that time that we drove down from Auckland to Wellington in Pipsqk, and sang "Hungry Eyes" with the top down along the Desert Road. Lolz. Such good times. Also it made me think a little of that time at Bill's Bach. WANT TO GO BACK.

If your Mum hasn't already turfed Pipsqk, lets grab him when you get back and go crazy on a road trip. We should also do some srs op-shopping. And wear cat-ears.

Did I mention that I miss you Missy? I do.


Please will you get me some saddle shoes while you're in the States? Audrey from Twin Peaks wears them too. I'm jealous of saddle shoes.

xxxx Me

No comments:

Post a Comment